Mary Lou Maierhofer is an experienced civil trial attorney with a background in employment law, professional malpractice, product liability, construction defect, civil rights, automotive and premise liability.
Before practicing law, Mary Lou was the owner and operator of radio station WQHG-FM (106.3) in Huntingdon, Pennsylvania.
- Whittier College School of Law (J.D.)
- Dickinson College (B.A.)
- AV Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Rated
Civic & Community Activities:
- American Youth Soccer Organization, referee
- Girls Night Out Altoona, Inc. (fundraising group for breast cancer research and treatment), secretary and member of Board of Directors
- Blair County Bar Association, President